- Click "Nottawa Township Library" in the center of the page.
- If you are directed to the Destiny Quest page, click "Exit Destiny Quest" in the upper right corner.
Search for an item
Can't find what you're looking for? Try Interloaning it from another library.
- Click "Library Search" on the left.
- Type a keyword in the search field and click the appropriate search button.
- Click on the item titles for more information.
Create your account
- Click "Create Account" in the upper right corner.
- Enter your last name in the first field. Enter your library card number (e.g. "P 1234") in the second field.
If you don't know your library card number, call or visit the library for more help.
Reserve an item
- Create an account and log in using the steps above.
- Search for the item you would like to reserve.
- If you can't find the item you would like, try Interloaning it from another library.
- Click on the item's title.
- Click "Hold It!" on the right.
- Click "Save" to complete the hold.
- If the item is not available, the library will call you when it comes in.
- Visit the Nottawa Township Library and pick it up!